Welcome to Dallas PUA’s forum. We thank all of you for being a part of Dallas’s growing seduction community.
In order to keep the Dallas PUA forums running well and providing a constructive way to learn pick-up, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Moderators.
- 1. Read up before asking!: It is very likely that your question has already been answered or the subject you are looking for has been discussed. Use the search function before posting: http://dallaspua.com/forum/search.php Also, check out the FAQs: http://dallaspua.com/forum/faq.php
2. Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
3. Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
4. Trolling: While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator.
Definition of trolling: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28internet%29
5. Needless Posts: Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, etc. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
6. Privacy: We in the seduction community have aliases/handles to protect our identity. Please respect this and refrain from using the real names of any members.
7. Spamming: Advertising and spamming are not allowed by for-profit PU commercial businesses. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members. For-profit individuals or organizations must adhere to the 2 degree rule when posting a link. No product advertising can be present on the 1st site linked to from dallaspua.com/forum. Links from the 1st site to a 2nd site that does advertise products are permitted.
8. Bumping: Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
9. Multiple Accounts: Each community member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is prohibited and is grounds for immediate account deletion.
10. Offensive Posts: We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
11. Speak English: If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
12. Other: Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
13. Respect Moderators: Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
14. Respect Copyrights: You agree not to violate the rights of others, such as by posting content that infringes any copyright or trademark, willfully linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegally copied or distributed material, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, admitting to possessing and/or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy. Discussion regarding the sale or trade of materials shall be limited to hard-copy books or original DVDs or CDs. Please keep in mind that e-books are often distributed under end user license agreements, which are to be respected and honored.
Sanctions - or what awaits you if you don't stick to the forum rules
We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to the Dallas PUA forums are a privilege and not a right.
We have a very active moderation team and a lot of members who will remind you of the rules should you not stick to them, be it for not having read them properly or for simply not caring.
As in real life, there must be some measures put into place for people who keep infringing these rules, in real life it's the penal code, here it is these sanctions:
Each moderator can report you for violating a forum rule. Such a report contains a timestamp, the forum rule you violated and the post in question. Such a report will result in you getting a "strike". The report will point out the number of strikes left until will be suspended (more about that later) A violation of rule 4 will result in two strikes (per offense) rather than one, because we feel that violating it does serious harm to this community. As in baseball "3 strikes and you're out", though in this case the 3 strikes have to occur within a month's time or they will be forgotten. A suspension involves the following:
- - No access to user profiles
- Modification of the user profile is disabled
- Posting is disabled
- Downloading attachments is disabled
- Private messaging is disabled
After 30 days of suspension your account will be reinstated as we believe everybody should get a second chance. The strike list will start from zero again. If a member should continue to violate forum rules and gets suspended once more his/her account will be terminated without further notice.
If you wish to contest a strike send a PM to one of the moderators with a reference to the post in question and an explanation why you think the strike is not justified. In case of a suspension you can send a complaint to info at dallaspua dot com. The email is only to be used in case of a suspension and you forfeit your right to an appeal if you use it to contest a regular strike not leading to a suspension. By publicly complaining about a strike in any way (starting with pointing out "I've been striked for this and that"), or go badmouthing this forum and its members on another board you also forfeit your rights to an appeal and the strike will be permanent without exception.